Legal bases for processing (EEA Individuals)
If you are from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information, we will process your personal data based on:
- The performance of your contract or to enter into the contract and to take action on your requests. for example, the processing of your orders for products or services offered by us.
- Our legitimate business interests. For example, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our network and services, direct marketing and improvement of our services.
- Compliance with a mandatory legal obligation. For example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to mandatory retention periods. We may also collect your personal information to record your requests to exercise your rights and to verify your identity for such requests.
- Consent you provide where we do not rely on another legal basis. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- In some limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements, as described above in "How Do We Share Personal Information?"
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "Contact Information" section.